Saturday, August 6, 2011

Retrieving Drew

I left Mom and Dad's place at o'dark thirty and headed northeast into Wisconsin to pick up Drew from Camp Timber-lee.  I pulled over shortly after crossing the Mississippi River to stretch my legs and catch the gorgeous sunrise:

I retrieved Drew and headed for home.  Here's the rundown of the week he experienced:

0:  number of showers Drew took while at camp
1:  number of times he brushed his teeth
2:  number of times he changed his underwear
3:  number of times Drew made the highlight reel
4:  number of times Drew wrote home (altho we haven’t received all the letters yet)
5:  number of days he ate Cocoa Crisp for breakfast
6:  number of days he spent at the lake

And here's how he looked when I pulled up to the house:
Welcome back, Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment