Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Senior and the Sophomore

It seems extraordinary to me that I have a senior in high school.  How did she grow up so fast?   She's smart, beautiful, and confident, and she's most likely headed somewhere that's "Not the Midwest" after she leaves OPRFHS.





Erin is so glad to no longer be a freshman.  She's SO ready to get her driver's permit, take driver's ed, run cross country, play for The Edge SC, participate in science track at Brookfield Zoo, take Latin, hang out with zoo friends/marine bio friends/school friends and, and, and...

As a mom, I think one of the coolest things about this school year is that Erin and Kelsey will be in the same AP Government class this year.   With a school the size of OPRFHS, what are the odds?  At any rate, one of the greatest joys I have is watching the love my two girls have for each other.  Even tho they are polar opposites, they get along so well, and I'm truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment