Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The New Stove!

I've been without an oven for more than a month.  My old one was close to 20 years old.  It had lived a good life, had been repaired repeatedly, but it was time to move on.
This afternoon when I pulled up to the house after work, I was thrilled to see the delivery truck at my back door.  My new LG stove is finally here, and I'm so excited!


While the interior of this stove wasn't the reason I picked it, it does match my blue and yellow kitchen perfectly.

The first thing I'm making: poppyseed cake, to make good on my promise to Kelsey that for her birthday, she could have a week's worth of poppyseed cake.  The stove wasn't here on her birthday (it was back ordered), so she was gracious enough to take a rain check.

Let the baking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment