Thursday, November 10, 2011

New 'Do

Kelsey donated her hair to Locks of Love today, and I'm thrilled for two reasons.  First, I think that Locks of Love is a worthy organization, and I'm always happy when any member of the 5 Ring Circus gives back.

I'm thrilled for another reason.  Kelsey's hair was long.  Really long.  As in, it's-everywhere-and-it's-driving-me-crazy long.  She was in the habit of flinging her hair as she walked thru the kitchen, and as a result I would find hair long enough to pass for fishing line all over the place.  In the fridge.  In the ice cube tray.  In the sink.

Kelsey walked over to Snip City with hair downthe middle of her back and returned home with a new look.  She walked home in the cold and drizzle, so her hair "fell" a bit on the way home, but I still think she looks adorable:

No comments:

Post a Comment