Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

The 5 Ring Circus has been a little crazier than usual this week.  In order to ensure I could have Thanksgiving Day off work, I agreed to work overnights for the busiest three nights leading up to Thanksgiving Day.  I went to work at 9:45 last night, and walked back thru my front door at 6:20 this morning.  I slept for three hours before getting up and preparing Thanksgiving dinner for 16.  It's at times like this I'm so very thankful for my mom and daughters, would were able to start things in the kitchen.  I walked into the kitchen to see these three lovely ladies peeling sweet potatoes.  As the morning progressed, they moved on to stuffing, scalloped corn, and gravy.

We took a break for a little bite around 11:30:

By 2:15 we were sitting down to a fabulous Thanksgiving meal with Caleb, Julia and Lydia, Mom and Dad, Missy and Lloyd, and the Bedfords (who are moving out of state next week):


My favorite candids of the day:



H A P P Y   T H A N K S G I V I N G!

No comments:

Post a Comment