Sunday, December 23, 2012

Visiting Santa

I mentioned recently how I'm up against the "this is the last time..." when it comes to our Christmas traditions.  As we were planning out the Christmas season, I made it clear to the kids that I know they're getting older, but I have a collection of photos of the kids with the Marshall Field's/Macy's Santa every year, and I want one last pic of the three of them with Santa.  Thy balked.  I said, "Please."  They bellowed.  I said, "This is very important to me."  They caved!
We already did the Walnut Room and Christkindlmarket on Friday, but due to a time crunch on Friday evening, we put off Santa until this morning.  We scored street parking directly across from Macy's - truly a Christmas miracle,  Chicago style.  My favorite pics of the day:





No comments:

Post a Comment