Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is all about hanging out with my family. All of my siblings and their familes gather at my parents' place for dinner that's served at 5:30 sharp. I love that the food is the same every year - ham, potato casserole, cranberries and cinnamon roles are the staples. It's a great time for my generation to reconnect, and for the next generation to make memories.

Drew and his newest cousin, Lydia, hang out waiting for the rest of the cousins to arrive.


It's a Cousins Camp reunion, the way they all hang together.

I've always loved Libby's bright, blueish eyes and beautiful smile.


The men in my life make sure everything's chronicled for posterity.


Being at Mom's over Christmas is like living in a candy factory. She spends hours making everything from cashew brittle to divinity to chocolate covered cherries.
After presents are opened we devour homemade ice cream, caramel pudding, and all the chocolate and candy our stomachs can hold.


Ellen's always marched to the beat of her own drum.
She has an eclectic way of showing off her artsy side.
She was sporting her henna skills...

...and shared them with Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment