Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Some of the last words Kelsey uttered before going to bed on Christmas Eve were, "If anyone wakes me up before 9am I will personally drag them outside and lock them out!"

So, silly me, I thought I'd be able to sleep comfortably until 8:30 or so.

Really, not so much.

By 7:55 this morning, all 3 kids were in our room, begging me to get up. By 8:00 they'd lost all patience and started stripping the covers off the bed. Ok, I can take a hint.

With one eye open I shuffled upstairs to watch the kids tear into their gifts. We got them a Wii gaming system plus all the accessories. As I've mentioned before, we're big Beatles fans, so of course there was Beatles Rock Band.





Everyone quickly found their niche playing Beatles Rock Band. Drew's best on vocals; Erin prefers the drums; Kelsey plays a mean lead guitar, and Baird rocks on bass. Just wait til we get this party home and start including a subwoofer!

No comments:

Post a Comment