Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Perfect Score

We at the 5 Ring Circus are just a bit competitive.  We take our Wii scores very seriously, and it's a big deal when someone gets bumped off of the #1 spot.  Awhile back I bumped Erin off the #1 spot on Wii Fit's soccer heading game.  After I named it the best thing that happened to me that day, Erin spent over an hour trying to top me.  She did - she managed a perfect score.  I had been unable to beat that for months.  In fact, I hadn't even been able to crack the current top 10 scores in all this time.  It was driving me crazy.  So today I finally got it - a perfect score!  And just to prove it wasn't a fluke, I did it a second time!

Here's the thing about the Wii top scores.  If there's a tie, for example, if two people both get perfect scores, the person who got the top score most recently is the one who gets top billing.  So while Erin accomplished a perfect score first, I have top billing in the standings.


If you've ever wondered where my kids get their competitive nature from, it should be obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment