Friday, January 29, 2010

Lunch Lady

It occurred to me this afternoon that I am becoming a lunch lady. You know, one of those women who stays home, works part time, and lunches with her friends every day. Here's the proof:


Tuesday I cooked brunch for SuzyD
Wednesday I met P for pizza at Costco
Yesterday I was in China Town for dim sum with Mel
Today I lunched at Wishbone with W.E-D
Sunday I'm meeting S&P for lunch at The Depot


I can't remember the last time I ate lunch out with friends five out of six days. It certainly speaks to the massive amounts of cabin fever I've been feeling in this, the dead of winter. And since I've spent so much time catching up on my social life I'm going to need to work this weekend and play catch up but that's ok. Recharging my batteries with good friends is time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment