Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Pampered Chef Kitchen

Baird needed to take in a side dish for his work party, so he and Erin worked on putting together a pasta salad.  When I was looking at this picture later, I realized that there are more than 22 Pampered Chef items visible in this one photo!



Baird and I had been married almost 15 years when I started my Pampered Chef business.  I really hadn't updated my kitchen tools in all those years, and it had occurred to me that at the 15 year mark, women need another bridal shower to replace worn-out bridal shower gifts.  So, in addition to my paycheck, Pampered Chef allows me to earn their products for free.  It's been like a perpetual wedding shower these last 5 years, and there's no better proof of that than seeing all the tools layed out and put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment