Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Best of the Best

When I started my Pampered Chef business, I had the good fortune to land in Patti Mocerino's cluster and Nancy Jo Ryan's downline.  For those who don't speak Pampered Chef, that means I'm in the presence of greatness whenever our larger group gets together.  Nancy Jo has had the top selling sales organization within the company, 21 years straight.  Patti's cluster is always in the company's top 15.  Tonight's the first night of The Pampered Chef's national convention, so I'm staying downtown with about 6,000 other sales consultants for the next four days.  This evening we spent about 90 minutes learning from Ferial Yan who, over the past 18 years, has sold $2.3 million in Pampered Chef products.  She holds the record for highest career sales.  She's also 70% deaf.  She's amazing.

It's going to be a fun week, and I can't wait to network, learn, and be inspired.  Oh, and we're planning on partying a bit on the side too!

No comments:

Post a Comment