Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spring Launch

Spring seems like such a long way away, but for over 1,000 Pampered Chef consultants from around the Midwest, spring was sprung on us today.  We gathered at the Hyatt in Rosemont's Grand Ballroom for a fun-filled day.  We got a sneak peak at the new spring products.  Far and away my favorite is the martini glasses with pink and white dots, a Help Whip Cancer product only available in May.



We spent the day laughing and cheering and learning.  I even won one of the raffle prizes!  I've earned tons and tons of kitchen tools and logo stuff over the years, but this was the first time I've ever won something in any of the corporate giveaways.  I won a re-designed Quick-Stir Pitcher.  I can't wait for the new selling season to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment